REISummit

Tom Peter's Reimagine Summit group blog, December 2004

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Hey look Halley, I did it!

I just wanted to jump on and thank Halley for the great blogging lesson today, and thank everyone for enduring a winter trek up to Vermont. Those who had issues at the airport, I promise it could have been much worse and I hope everyone made it home safely and weren’t too delayed. I had a fantastic time this weekend! There were so many terrific people and terrific ideas. It was great finally putting faces with e-mail addresses (ahhh, technology) and voices on the phone.

2 Comments:

At December 14, 2004 at 10:36 AM, Blogger Marti Barletta said...

A number of people at the conference asked for copies of my slides, which I'm happy to distribute. I gave Cathy Mosca a CD-ROM with the Powerpoint - do you know if she/you guys have any plan to post these somewhere and distribute a link to all the conference folks? If not, no worries, I can post them on my site - just didn't want to bombard people with a redundant email.

 
At December 14, 2004 at 10:46 AM, Blogger Marti Barletta said...

Exuberance is beauty! ---- William Blake
Hmmm.... Was this "the first Tom Peters??!!")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home