REISummit

Tom Peter's Reimagine Summit group blog, December 2004

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Marketing to Women presentation slides

Hey, everybody - how ya' doon'? (that's my version of a bee-yoo-teeful accent).

Lots of youse asked me for copies of my slides, so I wanted to let you know I posted them on my site at http://www.trendsight.com/upload/Barletta%20-%20Mktg%20to%20Wmn%20-%20LiveMtg%20web%20seminar%20-%20041118.pdf .

I know you'll be careful to say where they come from, so feel free to spread them around and share the news. A little viral marketing is a bee-yoo-teeful thing!

2 Comments:

At December 15, 2004 at 8:30 PM, Blogger Steve Yastrow said...

Marti ... I think we need a password to download. Thanks!

 
At December 16, 2004 at 11:06 AM, Blogger Patricia Tucker said...

Marti,
Thanks for a great presentation--it was brillent. Just say the Toby Keith video of a song, I want to talk about me I think it was, that really seemed to illustrate the point about gener differences understanding/being right.
Thanks again

 

Post a Comment

<< Home