REISummit

Tom Peter's Reimagine Summit group blog, December 2004

Sunday, December 12, 2004

reis weekend

A quick thank you to Tom Peters and the Tom Peters Company (re-imagined) for a great weekend in Vermont. You inspire and challenge me, and you make me better at doing what I do, and I'm good at it because I do have the passion. I love my business, its people, its ever-changing opportunities, my awesome kids in the business and the great products and services we provide. And Halley, thanks for showing me the way to blogging, this is my first.

To David Holland, if you're out there in blogger's world and joining in this fray, it was a bonus to get to know you and to now call you my friend. I look forward to our next meeting. May your Leap 2005 plans exceed even your own expectations.

Thanks to all you other REIS'ers for your contributions in making this another great learning experience by sharing your ideas and thoughts.

Terry Kucel



1 Comments:

At December 13, 2004 at 9:34 AM, Blogger Dave Holland said...

Yes Terry I'm out here. Really enjoyed the time we spent and conversations we had.

I'll be participating!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home