REISummit

Tom Peter's Reimagine Summit group blog, December 2004

Monday, December 13, 2004

Weekend Pictures Posted

I have finished posting all of the pictures from this weekend. I have not edited them, so that almost everything I took is up in one of four albums.

This is the Saturday afternoon album. You will see the others listed at the top. My suggestion for best viewing is to click on start slideshow. You will then be able to walk though the entire album. When you have viewed one album, you can click on another album at the top of the page.

Hope you enjoy. Comments are welcome.



4 Comments:

At December 13, 2004 at 6:41 PM, Blogger Jeff Levy said...

How much to get mine re-touched?

 
At December 13, 2004 at 9:01 PM, Blogger willisv said...

Jordan,

These are fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing.

Valarie

 
At December 14, 2004 at 10:31 AM, Blogger Marti Barletta said...

Jordan -- I LOVE having these! This was such a terrific weekend and I really wanted to show the folks at home all the cool people I met.... Most excellent!

 
At December 16, 2004 at 11:00 AM, Blogger Patricia Tucker said...

Jordan,
Fabulous--thanks!

Even though I'm only 28 (just kidding as I love being a geezer) I could use some retouching, but Steve and Valerie look great in the pic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home