REISummit

Tom Peter's Reimagine Summit group blog, December 2004

Monday, December 13, 2004

WOW! We must all be Weirdo's

What a blast this weekend!! You don't find a group like this everywhere. Then it occurred to me as I drove home (it didn't take me as long so they must've shorten Rt. 30 over the weekend) that this Summit was the ideal place to connect with other "weirdo's" and crazies. Maybe that's why we meshed so well.

WARNING: I was thinking about the presentation on marketing to women and how to take advantage of both the women and boomers/geezers market for Tunefly - when I found myself uncontrollably pulled into the Orvis store on my way home. So be careful...this is powerful stuff. (Both Marti's and David's presentation were terrific!)

1 Comments:

At December 14, 2004 at 10:32 AM, Blogger Marti Barletta said...

Ah -- but just think of how much more money you would have spent if your wife had been with you! Narrow escape, really, when you think about it that way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home