REISummit

Tom Peter's Reimagine Summit group blog, December 2004

Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Year's Resolution.......

.....become a blogger or become irrelevant. Since the later is not an option, here I am on this first day of the New Year, blogging. (Halley, I'm figuring this out a little at a time, thanks!!).

The Summit weekend had a rather profound impact on me, and I'm doing everything I can to maintain this passion and mindset to be a leader in the Revolution 2005. Reading all the great books written by my new cool friends has kept me focused and pumped up, and enabled me to avoid getting sucked back into the standard operating procedures of the world I work in. Tom and fellow Summiteers truely re-ignited my passion and gave me 'permission' to be me, an antibody within the world of corporate best practice.

The Monday following the Summit I met with HP's PR firm and Advertising firm to develop a new customer focused messaging campaign. The presentation I developed on Friday (pre-Summit) to frame the discussion sure looked different by Monday morning!!

I'm making big changes to big things in 2005. Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At January 12, 2005 at 6:35 PM, Blogger Halley said...

See ... it was a piece of cake, eh? Glad to see you mastering this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home