REISummit

Tom Peter's Reimagine Summit group blog, December 2004

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Yes, I write Poetry

What other things do you do? I've discovered lately that writing poetry helps me understand my feelings. So I've been doing it. Here is one I wrote today.

Another Day

It is morning
I grab my coffee and look out on the snow
The drab winter subsides as I notice birds in flight
Flittering around they brighten my day.

It is afternoon
I go for a walk in the woods and see all the trees
The afternoon sun glistens on the branches
It catches my eyes and gives me hope.

It is evening
I sit by the fire and remember the day
The crackling fire reminds me of my trials
As it slowly diminishes the day is done.

It is night
I close my eyes and lay down to sleep
In my dreams I am fulfilled and happy
Tomorrow is another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home